Pharmacokinetics of fostamatinib, a spleen tyrosine kinase (SYK) inhibitor, in healthy human subjects following single and multiple oral dosing in three phase I studies
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2012 Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 78–88, July 2013
How to Cite
Baluom, M., Grossbard, E. B., Mant, T. and Lau, D. T. W. (2013), Pharmacokinetics of fostamatinib, a spleen tyrosine kinase (SYK) inhibitor, in healthy human subjects following single and multiple oral dosing in three phase I studies. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 76: 78–88. doi: 10.1111/bcp.12048
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 04:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Biomedical Research Centre
- 8Food and Drug Administration, ed. Guidance for Industry: Food-Effect Bioavailability and Fed Bioequivalence Studies. Rockville, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services. Food and Drug Administration, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), 2002.
- 12An oral Syk kinase inhibitor in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: a three-month randomized, placebo-controlled, phase II study in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis that did not respond to biologic agents. Arthritis Rheum 2011; 63: 337–345., , , , , , , , .
- 18Case study: fosphenytoin: a prodrug of phenytoin. Biotechnology 2007; V: (Pt 5): 1259–1267..