Ketamine for chronic pain: risks and benefits
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2013 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Addiction
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 357–367, February 2014
How to Cite
Niesters, M., Martini, C. and Dahan, A. (2014), Ketamine for chronic pain: risks and benefits. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 77: 357–367. doi: 10.1111/bcp.12094
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 08:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.