Thorough QT study of the effect of oral moxifloxacin on QTc interval in the fed and fasted state in healthy Japanese and Caucasian subjects
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 170–179, January 2014
How to Cite
Taubel, J., Ferber, G., Lorch, U., Batchvarov, V., Savelieva, I. and Camm, A. J. (2014), Thorough QT study of the effect of oral moxifloxacin on QTc interval in the fed and fasted state in healthy Japanese and Caucasian subjects. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 77: 170–179. doi: 10.1111/bcp.12168
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2013 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- 2ICH E14. The Clinical Evaluation of QT/QTc Interval Prolongation and Pro-arrhythmic Potential for Non-antiarrhythmic Drugs. 2005. International Conference on Harmonisation Step 4 Guideline, EMEA, CHMP/ICH/2/04.25-5.
- 3ICH Harmonized Tripartite Guideline E14. The clinical evaluation of QT/QTc interval prolongation and proarrhythmic potential for non-antiarrhythmic drugs. 2012. International conference on harmonisation, E14 Implementation and working group, Question and Answers.
- 20Sex differences on the effect of moxifloxacin– a meta-analysis of five thorough qt studies. Jpn J Clin Pharm Ther 2011; (Suppl. 42): S288., , , .
- 24Confirmation of QT prolongation by oral moxifloxacin in healthy Japanese subjects for Thorough QT/QTc studies in Japan. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 2011; 109: (Suppl. 1): 102., , , , .