A descriptive study of older bipolar disorder residents living in New York City’s adult congregate facilities
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 756–763, November 2012
How to Cite
Sheeran, T., Greenberg, R. L., Davan, L. A., Dealy, J. A., Young, R. C. and Bruce, M. L. (2012), A descriptive study of older bipolar disorder residents living in New York City’s adult congregate facilities. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 756–763. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12008
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Received 5 August 2011, revised and accepted for publication 11 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.