These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cerebrospinal fluid kynurenic acid is associated with manic and psychotic features in patients with bipolar I disorder
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 719–726, November 2012
How to Cite
Olsson, S. K., Sellgren, C., Engberg, G., Landén, M. and Erhardt, S. (2012), Cerebrospinal fluid kynurenic acid is associated with manic and psychotic features in patients with bipolar I disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 719–726. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12009
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Received 23 October 2011, revised and accepted for publication 1 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.