Evaluating sleep in bipolar disorder: comparison between actigraphy, polysomnography, and sleep diary
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 870–879, December 2012
How to Cite
Kaplan, K. A., Talbot, L. S., Gruber, J. and Harvey, A. G. (2012), Evaluating sleep in bipolar disorder: comparison between actigraphy, polysomnography, and sleep diary. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 870–879. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12021
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Received 13 May 2011, revised and accepted for publication 5 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!