Affililations for all authors are listed before the references.
Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments (CANMAT) and International Society for Bipolar Disorders (ISBD) collaborative update of CANMAT guidelines for the management of patients with bipolar disorder: update 2013
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1–44, February 2013
How to Cite
Yatham, L. N., Kennedy, S. H., Parikh, S. V., Schaffer, A., Beaulieu, S., Alda, M., O’Donovan, C., MacQueen, G., McIntyre, R. S., Sharma, V., Ravindran, A., Young, L. T., Milev, R., Bond, D. J., Frey, B. N., Goldstein, B. I., Lafer, B., Birmaher, B., Ha, K., Nolen, W. A. and Berk, M. (2013), Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments (CANMAT) and International Society for Bipolar Disorders (ISBD) collaborative update of CANMAT guidelines for the management of patients with bipolar disorder: update 2013. Bipolar Disorders, 15: 1–44. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12025
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Received 1 April 2012, revised and accepted for publication 30 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.