Clinical trial registration information: Quetiapine Fumarate Bipolar Maintenance Monotherapy (SPaRCLe); D1447C00144; http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00314184?cntry1=SA%3ACO&rank=29. Portions of these data were presented in poster format at the Eighth International Conference on Bipolar Disorders, June 25–27, 2009, Pittsburgh, PA, USA and at the 22nd ECNP Congress, September 12–16, 2009, Istanbul, Turkey.
The association of the effect of lithium in the maintenance treatment of bipolar disorder with lithium plasma levels: a post hoc analysis of a double-blind study comparing switching to lithium or placebo in patients who responded to quetiapine (Trial 144)
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 100–109, February 2013
How to Cite
Nolen, W. A. and Weisler, R. H. (2013), The association of the effect of lithium in the maintenance treatment of bipolar disorder with lithium plasma levels: a post hoc analysis of a double-blind study comparing switching to lithium or placebo in patients who responded to quetiapine (Trial 144). Bipolar Disorders, 15: 100–109. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12027
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Received 19 September 2011, revised and accepted for publication 26 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.