Letter to the Editor
Distinguishing bipolar disorder from major depressive disorder: does an increased risk of substance use account for other differences?
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 1, page 114, February 2013
How to Cite
Richardson, T. (2013), Distinguishing bipolar disorder from major depressive disorder: does an increased risk of substance use account for other differences?. Bipolar Disorders, 15: 114. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12031
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.