Obesity and the three-year longitudinal course of bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 284–293, May 2013
How to Cite
Goldstein, B. I., Liu, S.-M., Schaffer, A., Sala, R. and Blanco, C. (2013), Obesity and the three-year longitudinal course of bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 15: 284–293. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12035
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Received 2 March 2012, revised and accepted for publication 9 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.