Present address: MRC Functional Genomics Unit, Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
Cognitive endophenotypes in a family with bipolar disorder with a risk locus on chromosome 4
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 215–222, March 2013
How to Cite
Drysdale, E., Knight, H. M., McIntosh, A. M. and Blackwood, D. H. (2013), Cognitive endophenotypes in a family with bipolar disorder with a risk locus on chromosome 4. Bipolar Disorders, 15: 215–222. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12040
ED and HMK contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Received 16 August 2011, revised and accepted for publication 13 October 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Neural correlates of generation and inhibition of verbal association patterns in mood disorders, Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, 2014,, , , , , , ,
- 4Aging changes and medical complexity in late-life bipolar disorder: emerging research findings that may help advance care, Neuropsychiatry, 2013, 3, 6, 621, , , ,