Present address: MRC Functional Genomics Unit, Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
Cognitive endophenotypes in a family with bipolar disorder with a risk locus on chromosome 4
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 215–222, March 2013
How to Cite
Drysdale, E., Knight, H. M., McIntosh, A. M. and Blackwood, D. H. (2013), Cognitive endophenotypes in a family with bipolar disorder with a risk locus on chromosome 4. Bipolar Disorders, 15: 215–222. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12040
ED and HMK contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Received 16 August 2011, revised and accepted for publication 13 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.