Affililations for all authors are listed before the references.
Suggestive evidence for association between L-type voltage-gated calcium channel (CACNA1C) gene haplotypes and bipolar disorder in Latinos: a family-based association study
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 206–214, March 2013
How to Cite
Gonzalez, S., Xu, C., Ramirez, M., Zavala, J., Armas, R., Contreras, S. A., Contreras, J., Dassori, A., Leach, R. J., Flores, D., Jerez, A., Raventós, H., Ontiveros, A., Nicolini, H. and Escamilla, M. (2013), Suggestive evidence for association between L-type voltage-gated calcium channel (CACNA1C) gene haplotypes and bipolar disorder in Latinos: a family-based association study. Bipolar Disorders, 15: 206–214. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12041
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Received 1 April 2012, revised and accepted for publication 19 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.