After a doomed patient kills himself: a psychiatrist's reflections
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Guest Editors – Frederick Cassidy and Christopher Baethge
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 628–631, August 2013
How to Cite
After a doomed patient kills himself: a psychiatrist's reflections. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 628–631. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd..
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!