These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Sociodemographic and clinical features of bipolar disorder patients misdiagnosed with major depressive disorder in China
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley and Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 199–205, March 2013
How to Cite
Sociodemographic and clinical features of bipolar disorder patients misdiagnosed with major depressive disorder in China. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 199–205. © 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Affiliations for all authors are listed before the references.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- National Key Scientific and Technological Projects
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2007BAI17B05
This article has been cited by:
- 1The 33-item Hypomania Checklist (HCL-33): A new self-completed screening instrument for bipolar disorder, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2016, 190, 214, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Guidelines concordance of maintenance treatment in euthymic patients with bipolar disorder: Data from the national bipolar mania pathway survey (BIPAS) in mainland China, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2015, 182, 101, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Prevalence and predictors of bipolar disorders in patients with a major depressive episode: The Japanese epidemiological trial with latest measure of bipolar disorder (JET-LMBP), Journal of Affective Disorders, 2015, 174, 535, , , ,
- 4Association between brain-derived neurotrophic factor genetic polymorphism Val66Met and susceptibility to bipolar disorder: a meta-analysis, BMC Psychiatry, 2014, 14, 1, 366, , , ,
- 5Neuroanatomical Classification in a Population-Based Sample of Psychotic Major Depression and Bipolar I Disorder with 1 Year of Diagnostic Stability, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6A factor analytic study in bipolar depression, and response to lamotrigine, CNS Spectrums, 2013, 18, 04, 214, , , , ,