These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Sociodemographic and clinical features of bipolar disorder patients misdiagnosed with major depressive disorder in China
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley and Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 199–205, March 2013
How to Cite
Sociodemographic and clinical features of bipolar disorder patients misdiagnosed with major depressive disorder in China. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 199–205. © 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Affiliations for all authors are listed before the references.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- National Key Scientific and Technological Projects
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2007BAI17B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.