Religiosity, mood symptoms, and quality of life in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 385–393, June 2013
How to Cite
Religiosity, mood symptoms, and quality of life in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 385–393. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., .
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Intrinsic religiosity, resilience, quality of life, and suicide risk in depressed inpatients, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2015, 179, 128, , ,
- 2Religiousness and spirituality in patients with bipolar disorder, International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice, 2015, 1, , , , , , , , ,