Initial findings from this manuscript were presented at the Marcé Society Meeting, 27–30 October 2010, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
Reproductive outcomes and risk of subsequent illness in women diagnosed with postpartum psychosis
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 394–404, June 2013
How to Cite
Reproductive outcomes and risk of subsequent illness in women diagnosed with postpartum psychosis. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 394–404. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Wellcome Trust
- West Midlands Regional Health Authority Research & Development Directorate
- NIH. Grant Number: K23MH08220290
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!