Seasonal variation of manic and depressive symptoms in bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 377–384, June 2013
How to Cite
Seasonal variation of manic and depressive symptoms in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 377–384. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: 5R01MH025416-33, 5R01MH023864-35, 5R01MH025478-33, 5R01MH025430-33, 5R01MH029957-30
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1K23MH083695-01A210
- Institute for Clinical and Translational Science. Grant Number: 3 UL1 RR024979-03S4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.