These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Brain gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) abnormalities in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 434–439, June 2013
How to Cite
Brain gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) abnormalities in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 434–439. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- Department of Psychiatry of Harvard Medical School. Grant Number: K23MH079982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.