Biological basis of suicide and suicidal behavior
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Guest Editors – Frederick Cassidy and Christopher Baethge
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 524–541, August 2013
How to Cite
Biological basis of suicide and suicidal behavior. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 524–541. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd..
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.