These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Application of an ex vivo cellular model of circadian variation for bipolar disorder research: a proof of concept study
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 694–700, September 2013
How to Cite
Application of an ex vivo cellular model of circadian variation for bipolar disorder research: a proof of concept study. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 694–700. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd., , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH081003-05, MH63480, D43 TW008302
- Clinical and Translational Pilot Project
- Rockefeller University. Grant Numbers: 5UL1 RR024143-04, P01 AG020677-06A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.