These authors contributed equally to the study.
The effectiveness of restarted lithium treatment after discontinuation: reviewing the evidence for discontinuation-induced refractoriness
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 645–649, September 2013
How to Cite
The effectiveness of restarted lithium treatment after discontinuation: reviewing the evidence for discontinuation-induced refractoriness. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 645–649. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!