Familial transmission of parental mood disorders: unipolar and bipolar disorders in offspring
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 764–773, November 2013
How to Cite
Familial transmission of parental mood disorders: unipolar and bipolar disorders in offspring. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 764–773. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH56612, MH48514, MH59710, AA15630
- Conte Center for the Neurobiology of Mental Disorders. Grant Number: 5 P50MH62185
- Nina Rahn Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.