This work was presented in abstract form at the American Psychiatric Association 165th Annual Meeting, 5–9 May 2012, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
The effect of bariatric surgery on psychiatric course among patients with bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 753–763, November 2013
How to Cite
The effect of bariatric surgery on psychiatric course among patients with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 753–763. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd., , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R21MH094908-01
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bipolar Disorder Symptoms in Patients Seeking Bariatric Surgery, Obesity Surgery, 2014, 24, 11, 1909, , , , , , , ,
- 2Inflamed moods: A review of the interactions between inflammation and mood disorders, Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2014, 53, 23, , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Psychiatric aspects of bariatric surgery, Current Opinion in Psychiatry, 2014, 27, 5, 374, , ,