An abstract of this study was presented at the American Psychiatric Association 165th Annual Meeting, May 5–9, 2012, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
CPAP-induced mania in bipolar disorder: a case report
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 803–807, November 2013
How to Cite
CPAP-induced mania in bipolar disorder: a case report. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 803–807. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.