Increased risk of developing dementia in patients with bipolar disorder: a nested matched case–control study
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 787–794, November 2013
How to Cite
Increased risk of developing dementia in patients with bipolar disorder: a nested matched case–control study. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 787–794. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- National Health Research Institutes. Grant Numbers: PH-099-PP-56, PH-100-PP-14, PH-101-PP-14, PH-101-SP-14
- National Health Insurance Research Database
- Bureau of National Health Insurance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.