Increased risk of developing dementia in patients with bipolar disorder: a nested matched case–control study
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 787–794, November 2013
How to Cite
Increased risk of developing dementia in patients with bipolar disorder: a nested matched case–control study. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 787–794. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- National Health Research Institutes. Grant Numbers: PH-099-PP-56, PH-100-PP-14, PH-101-PP-14, PH-101-SP-14
- National Health Insurance Research Database
- Bureau of National Health Insurance
|bdi12116-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||15K||Table S1. Crude and adjusted odds ratio of developing dementia in patients with an initial diagnosis of bipolar disorder within the window of 6 months or 1, 2, 3, and 5 years, respectively.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.