Contributed equally to this manuscript as senior authors.
Neural correlates of rapid antidepressant response to ketamine in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 119–128, March 2014
How to Cite
Neural correlates of rapid antidepressant response to ketamine in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 119–128. Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA., , , , , , , , .
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00088699.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- Intramural Research Program
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.