We presented our preliminary and recent analyses of the data at the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 49th Annual Meeting, 5–9 December 2010, Miami Beach, FL, USA; the NCDEU 52nd Annual Meeting, 29 May to 1 June 2012, Phoenix, AR, USA; and the International Biennial Congress of The Marcé Society, 3–5 October 2012, Paris, France.
Abnormal screening for gestational diabetes, maternal mood disorder, and preterm birth
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 308–317, May 2014
How to Cite
Abnormal screening for gestational diabetes, maternal mood disorder, and preterm birth. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 308–317. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , .
Clinical Trials.gov registration: NCT00279370: Antidepressant use in pregnancy; NCT00585702: Antimanic use in pregnancy.
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01 MH60335, R01 MH 075921, K23 MH 082114
This article has been cited by: