These authors contributed equally to the present study.
Dissociable patterns of abnormal frontal cortical activation during anticipation of an uncertain reward or loss in bipolar versus major depression
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 839–854, December 2013
How to Cite
Dissociable patterns of abnormal frontal cortical activation during anticipation of an uncertain reward or loss in bipolar versus major depression. Bipolar Disord 2013: 15: 839–854. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH076971
Vol. 16, Issue 2, e2, Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1All the world’s a (clinical) stage: rethinking bipolar disorder from a longitudinal perspective, Molecular Psychiatry, 2015, 20, 1, 23, , , ,
- 2Attentional bias in euthymic bipolar I disorder, Cognition and Emotion, 2015, 1, , ,
- 3Common and Dissociable Dysfunction of the Reward System in Bipolar and Unipolar Depression, Neuropsychopharmacology, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Reward processing dysfunction in major depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, Current Opinion in Psychiatry, 2015, 28, 1, 7, , ,
- 5The Development and Course of Bipolar Spectrum Disorders: An Integrated Reward and Circadian Rhythm Dysregulation Model, Annual Review of Clinical Psychology, 2015, 11, 1, 213, , ,
- 7Diagnostic and clinical implications of functional neuroimaging in bipolar disorder, Journal of Psychiatric Research, 2014, 57, 12, ,
- 8Elevated reward-related neural activation as a unique biological marker of bipolar disorder: Assessment and treatment implications, Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2014, 62, 74, , ,