An empirical evaluation of the MATRICS Consensus Cognitive Battery in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
An empirical evaluation of the MATRICS Consensus Cognitive Battery in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord 2013: 00: 000–000. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., .
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.