White matter alterations in bipolar disorder: potential for drug discovery and development
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 97–112, March 2014
How to Cite
White matter alterations in bipolar disorder: potential for drug discovery and development. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 97–112. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , .
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- French National Agency for Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.