Effects of the menstrual cycle on bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Guest Editors – Ayşegül Özerdem and Natalie Rasgon
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 22–36, February 2014
How to Cite
Effects of the menstrual cycle on bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 22–36. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , .
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of precipitating factors for mania and partial seizures: Indicative of shared pathophysiology?, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2015, 183, 57, , , ,
- 2Lamotrigine and GABAA receptor modulators interact with menstrual cycle phase and oral contraceptives to regulate mood in women with bipolar disorder, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2015, 175, 108, , , , , ,
- 3Devenir des troubles bipolaires et place du trouble dysphorique prémenstruel dans le DSM-5, Annales Médico-psychologiques, revue psychiatrique, 2014, 172, 8, 671, ,
- 4Sex differences in anxiety and depression clinical perspectives, Frontiers in Neuroendocrinology, 2014, 35, 3, 320, , ,