Clinical Trials Identifier: NCT00815854, Grants.gov.
Metabolic syndrome in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia: dietary and lifestyle factors compared to the general population
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 277–288, May 2014
How to Cite
Metabolic syndrome in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia: dietary and lifestyle factors compared to the general population. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 277–288. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01 MH082784
- NIH-NCCR, GCRC Program. Grant Number: UL1RR024986
- Chemistry Core of the Michigan Diabetes Research and Training Center. Grant Number: NIH5P60 DK 20572
- Washtenaw Community Health Organization
- The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation
- Prechter Longitudinal Study of Bipolar Disorder
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.