Women with bipolar disorder: a lifetime challenge from diagnosis to treatment
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Guest Editors – Ayşegül Özerdem and Natalie Rasgon
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–4, February 2014
How to Cite
Özerdem, A. and Rasgon, N. (2014), Women with bipolar disorder: a lifetime challenge from diagnosis to treatment. Bipolar Disorders, 16: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12161
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.