Advancing biomarker research: utilizing ‘Big Data’ approaches for the characterization and prevention of bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Guest Editors – Roger S. McIntyre and Christoph U. Correll
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 531–547, August 2014
How to Cite
Advancing biomarker research: utilizing ‘Big Data’ approaches for the characterization and prevention of bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 531–547. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , , , , , , , , , . 10
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- Stanley Medical Research Institute
- CME Outfitters
- Physicians’ Postgraduate Press
- National Institute of Health
- Neuropsychopharmacology Research Group
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
- Heart and Stroke Foundation Centre for Stroke Recovery
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly & Co.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.