Association of thalamic serotonin transporter and interleukin-10 in bipolar I disorder: a SPECT study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 241–248, May 2014
How to Cite
Association of thalamic serotonin transporter and interleukin-10 in bipolar I disorder: a SPECT study. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 241–248. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 98-2623-E-075-001-NU
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: 95DHA0100430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.