Tryptophan breakdown is increased in euthymic overweight individuals with bipolar disorder: a preliminary report
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 432–440, June 2014
How to Cite
Tryptophan breakdown is increased in euthymic overweight individuals with bipolar disorder: a preliminary report. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 432–440. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Stadt Graz
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.