Letter to the Editor
C9ORF72 hexanucleotide repeat expansion as a rare cause of bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 448–449, June 2014
How to Cite
Galimberti, D., Reif, A., Dell'Osso, B., Palazzo, C., Villa, C., Fenoglio, C., Kittel-Schneider, S., Leonhard, C., Olmes, D. G., Serpente, M., Paoli, R. A., Altamura, A. C. and Scarpini, E. (2014), C9ORF72 hexanucleotide repeat expansion as a rare cause of bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 16: 448–449. doi: 10.1111/bdi.12169
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Fondazione Monzino and the Italian Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.