Type and duration of subsyndromal symptoms in youth with bipolar I disorder prior to their first manic episode
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Guest Editors – Roger S. McIntyre and Christoph U. Correll
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 478–492, August 2014
How to Cite
Type and duration of subsyndromal symptoms in youth with bipolar I disorder prior to their first manic episode. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 478–492. © 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Numbers: MH 61523-08, MH60845
- Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
- Zucker Hillside Hospital Advanced Center for Intervention and Services Research for the Study of Schizophrenia. Grant Number: P30MH090590
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.