Minor physical anomalies in schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder and the neurodevelopmental continuum of psychosis
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 633–641, September 2014
How to Cite
Minor physical anomalies in schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder and the neurodevelopmental continuum of psychosis. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 633–641. © 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , .
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.