Suicide in bipolar disorder: characteristics and subgroups
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 732–740, November 2014
How to Cite
Suicide in bipolar disorder: characteristics and subgroups. Bipolar Disord 2014: 16: 732–740. © 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Physicians Services Incorporated
- speaker's bureau honoraria
- Eli Lilly Canada
- AstraZeneca Canada
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Pfizer Canada
- Lundbeck Canada
- Purdue Pharma
- Janssen Ortho
- Great West Life Insurance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.