Business in society or business and society: the construction of business–society relations in responsibility reports from a critical discursive perspective
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Business Ethics: A European Review © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Business Ethics: A European Review
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 357–373, October 2013
How to Cite
Siltaoja, M. E. and Onkila, T. J. (2013), Business in society or business and society: the construction of business–society relations in responsibility reports from a critical discursive perspective. Business Ethics: A European Review, 22: 357–373. doi: 10.1111/beer.12028
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Tekes. Grant Number: 0170/10
- The Finnish Work Environment Fund. Grant Number: 109344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!