Financial performance of socially responsible investing (SRI): what have we learned? A meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Business Ethics: A European Review © 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Business Ethics: A European Review
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 158–185, April 2015
How to Cite
Revelli, C. and Viviani, J.-L. (2015), Financial performance of socially responsible investing (SRI): what have we learned? A meta-analysis. Business Ethics: A European Review, 24: 158–185. doi: 10.1111/beer.12076
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!