A mitochondrial phylogeographic scenario for the most widespread African rodent, Mastomys natalensis
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 901–916, April 2013
How to Cite
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013, ●●, ●●–●●.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (MNHN)
- European Community. Grant Number: ICA4-CT2002-10050
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship. Grant Number: MEIF-CT2003-506686
- French ANR programme. Grant Number: ANR-JC-JC0548631
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!