Historic data analysis reveals ambient temperature as a source of phenotypic variation in populations of the land snail Theba pisana
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 241–256, May 2013
How to Cite
Köhler, H.-R., Schultz, C., Scheil, A. E., Triebskorn, R., Seifan, M. and Di Lellis, M. A. (2013), Historic data analysis reveals ambient temperature as a source of phenotypic variation in populations of the land snail Theba pisana. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 109: 241–256. doi: 10.1111/bij.12035
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!