Association between the African lycaenid, Anthene usamba, and an obligate acacia ant, Crematogaster mimosae
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 302–312, June 2013
How to Cite
Martins, D. J., Collins, S. C., Congdon, C. and Pierce, N. E. (2013), Association between the African lycaenid, Anthene usamba, and an obligate acacia ant, Crematogaster mimosae. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 109: 302–312. doi: 10.1111/bij.12037
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Putnam Exploration Fund
- Museum of Comparative Zoology
- Committee for Research and Exploration of the National Geographic Society. Grant Number: #8633-09
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- NSF. Grant Number: SES-0750480
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!