Phylogeography of the forest-dwelling European pine marten (Martes martes): new insights into cryptic northern glacial refugia
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 1–18, May 2013
How to Cite
Ruiz-González, A., Madeira, M. J., Randi, E., Abramov, A. V., Davoli, F. and Gómez-Moliner, B. J. (2013), Phylogeography of the forest-dwelling European pine marten (Martes martes): new insights into cryptic northern glacial refugia. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 109: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/bij.12046
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Basque Government. Grant Numbers: IT317-10, GIC10/76
- Conservation Genetics Laboratory (ISPRA)
- Department of Education Universities
- Basque Government. Grant Number: BFI09.396
- Russian Foundation. Grant Number: 13-04-00203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!