Analysis of dental homologies and phylogeny of Paucituberculata (Mammalia: Marsupialia)
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 441–465, June 2013
How to Cite
Abello, M. A. (2013), Analysis of dental homologies and phylogeny of Paucituberculata (Mammalia: Marsupialia). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 109: 441–465. doi: 10.1111/bij.12048
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 0729
- ANPCyT. Grant Numbers: PICT 2008-2191, PICTO 2010-0093
Appendix S1. The appendix includes: a list of characters used in the phylogenetic analyses, the complete character-taxon matrix, the results of the STR application method (equivalent taxa and taxonomic equivalence), and a list of specimens referred to new species 1 to 5.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.